Monday, 27 July 2026

Marrickvile, art

 
This flower mural is on the wall of a building on the corner of Victoria Road and Chalder Street, in the inner west suburb of Marrickville. The building houses a coffee roaster and a clay art studio.
Linked to: Monday Mural, Mosaic Monday, Aww MondaysGarden Affair, Floral Friday Foto.

8 comments:

  1. I like this, very colourful, I think I see a Banksia ? have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower mural. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes happy, seeing this beautiful mural.
    Thank you for sharing at MosaicMonday

    Greetings by Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mural
    Happy Monday
    My post today is
    HERE

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful mural. Love the colors.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message. Jim.