This heritage listed building, built in the Georgian Revival style architecture with Art Nouveau details is located along George Street at The Rocks. It was built in 1843 as the 'King's Head Hotel' and was later known as the 'Great Pacific Hotel' before it became the 'P & O Hotel' in 1884. It was used as a tea room in 1910 and a rest centre of the Salvation Army Naval and Military Home for military personnel on leave. The building was refurbished in 1928 and became an Ambulance Station until 1990. After the building was renovated it became the Ken Duncan Gallery, used by the Australian landscape photographer until 2015. The last tenant was a gelato shop which like some businesses here closed during the Covid 19 pandemic.