Looks like a stormy night, good to see this area is well lit up, have a nice week.
majestic look
The entrance looks wonderful lit up at dusk. Excellent shot as always!
...dramatic.
You got all the great photos.
Thank you, Yogi♪♪♪.
I want to come visit Australia so badly. Unfortunatley, my car would need an auto repair before I could even make the hour trip to the airport. Hopefully in a few years I can make the trip.
Inviting.Worth a Thousand Words
Dynamic twilight shot ~ thanks ^_^
Impressive entrance!
Great shot.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message. Jim.
Looks like a stormy night, good to see this area is well lit up, have a nice week.
ReplyDeletemajestic look
ReplyDeleteThe entrance looks wonderful lit up at dusk. Excellent shot as always!
ReplyDelete...dramatic.
ReplyDeleteYou got all the great photos.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Yogi♪♪♪.
DeleteI want to come visit Australia so badly. Unfortunatley, my car would need an auto repair before I could even make the hour trip to the airport. Hopefully in a few years I can make the trip.
ReplyDeleteInviting.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
Dynamic twilight shot ~ thanks ^_^
ReplyDeleteImpressive entrance!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot.
ReplyDelete