Holyrood is a heritage listed house on the corner of The Boulevarde and Jersey Road, in the inner west suburb of Strathfield. It was built by steel industrialist Charles Hoskins as "Illyria" in c.1890 but was renamed "Holyrood" in 1911 by W. J. Adams. The elaborate stone façade in the Baroque style came from the original City Bank building in Pitt Street, designed by George Allen Mansfield of Mansfield Brothers, which was gutted by a fire in 1890. The stonework was dismantled and transported in sections to the site. A Victorian Italianate style building stands behind the façade which after 1936 became part of Catholic private school Santa Sabina College.