The Arlington light rail stop is located along Constitution Road, in the inner west suburb of Dulwich Hill. This stop is on the Central to Dulwich Hill line of the Sydney Light Rail Network. The Arlington Grove Apartments are a new development behind the tram stop.
The New Law School Building is located along Eastern Avenue in the University of Sydney campus, in the inner city suburb of Camperdown. It was and designed by architectural firm Francis-Jones Morehen Thorp and completed in 2009.
The Main Building is part of the Quadrangle Group of buildings on the University of Sydney campus, in the inner city suburb of Camperdown. It was designed by Edmund Blacket and James Barnetand built c.1854 in the Victorian Academic Gothic architectural style. The main entrance and clock is viewed from the opposite end of the Quadrangle.
This cypress tree is located in the middle of Pioneer Memorial Park, which is part of the the Eastern Suburbs Memorial Park, in the eastern suburb of Matraville. A decorative and form fitting bench surrounds it.
This Torii Gate is located in the Japanese Gardens section of the Auburn Botanic Gardens, in the western suburb of Auburn. A torii (literally bird abode) is a traditional Japanese gate most commonly found at the entrance of or within a Shinto shrine, where it symbolically marks the transition from the mundane to the sacred.
These contemporary terrace houses are located on the corner of Bourke Street and Nicholson Street in the inner city suburb of Woolloomooloo. They were designed to be modern but also sympathetic to the heritage terrace houses in this area.
Lakemba Hotel is a pub which was built in 1928 and is located along Haldon Street in the south western suburb of Lakemba. The suburb takes its name from property in this area named "Lakeba" (pronounced Lakemba) after the Lakeba island in the Lau Islands group of Fiji. Benjamin Taylor was the property owner and his second wife's grandparents, Rev and Mrs Cross, were missionaries on that island from 1835.
This garden featuring a large crucifix and statue is in the grounds of St Paul of the Cross Catholic church, on the corner of New Canterbury Road and Myra Road, in the inner west suburb of Dulwich Hill. The presbytery behind it was built in 1911 as a one storey bungalow in the Federation style. The cottage was extended in 1937 with the addition of a second storey.
A view of Mill Pond from the bridge on Botany Road, looking towards the elevated Southern Cross Drive, in the eastern suburb of Botany. A couple of ducks can be seen in the pond, which is part of a wetland area.
Polding Memorial Chapel is on the corner of Avenue Road and Arcadia Road, in the inner west suburb of Glebe. It was built in 1931 in the Inter-war Romanesque style as part of St Scholastica's convent and school. It was dedicated as a memorial to Archbishop John Bede Polding.
A view across Parramatta River from Fitzroy Avenue Reserve, in the inner west suburb of Balmain. Greenwich and high rise buildings at North Sydney can be seen on the North Shore and the boats are moored around the Balmain Sailing Club.
Macquarie Lighthouse is located at South Head, overlooking the Pacific Ocean, in the eastern suburb of Vaucluse. A flagstaff was erected on this site in 1791 with Australia's first and longest operating navigational lighthouse built here in 1818 in sandstone. The current lighthouse was designed by James Barnet as a replica of the original but using stronger materials and first exhibited in 1883. The lighthouse was fully automated in 1976 and in 1989 the lighthouse keepers were withdrawn. The memorial plaque was erected to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the lighthouse.
'Individuals' is a sculpture located today outside the New Faculty of Law building at the University of Sydney, in the inner city suburb of Camperdown. The bronze sculpture was created by Australian artist Andrew Rogers in 2013 and is made up of 15 sculptures of varying heights up to 3.5 metres. It was first exhibited at the gateway to the United Nations in New York City, in Dag Hammarskjold Plaza and was then donated to the university in 2018.
These terrace houses are located in Mitchell Street, in the southern suburb of Arncliffe. These heritage listed houses were constructed c1896 in the Victorian Filigree style by builder Thomas List, who occupied them as his personal residence until 1909.
The Siaola Congregation is a Tongan Parish of the Uniting Church which is located on the corner of Union Street and Unwins Bridge Road, in the inner west suburb of Tempe. It was built in 1933 in the Inter-War style.
These geese are in the Japanese Gardens Lake in Auburn Botanic Gardens, in the western suburb of Auburn. The botanic gardens were established in 1977 and cover an area of 9.7 hectares (24 acres). The Japanese Gardens are one of the main attractions.
Looking back at a temporary public art project called "Artists In Residence" on the heritage brewery buildings at Central Park site, in the inner city suburb of Chippendale. "Local Memory" by Brook Andrew comprises of a series of portraits of people who worked in or were associated with the brewery's history between 1909 and 1998. The 18 portraits are almost 3 metres high each and fit neatly into the exposed grid of floors and walls on the northern exterior wall of the old Irving Street Brewery building.
These terrace houses are located along Kensington Street, in the inner city suburb of Chippendale. This neighbourhood once housed the workers at the former Kent Brewery, which had also been known as the Carlton and United brewery, the Irving Street brewery and the Tooth brewery. These heritage buildings have been retained and incorporated in the new Central Park redevelopment as a shopping and restaurant precinct.