Sunday 5 November 2023

Tamarama, Sculpture By The Sea

Papare - Protection by Anton Forde
I Put a Moon on the Table – Someone is Living on It by Yoshio Nitta
23.5° by John Petrie
Crooked Men From Hurricane Gully by Stephen King
To Endure by Min-Sub Park
Untitled by Jonas Aničas
Staring At The Ocean by George Tobolowksy
Ebb and Flow by Michael Le Grand
The 25th Sculpture by the Sea is located along the two metre coastal walk from Bondi to Tamarama from 20 October to 5 November 2023. These sculptures are located in Marks Park, in the eastern suburb of Tamarama with a backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, Bondi Berach, North Bondi and Bronte.
Linked to: Shadow Shot Sunday, My Sunday Snapshot, Sunday BestFloral FridayGarden AffairRuby Tuesday.

17 comments:

  1. The last sculpture is by far the most attractive, slim and reflective of the water and sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kicking myself for missing it - was a good one, I've been told #SundayBest

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some beautiful art you found for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I would love to see all these in person.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. The moon house on the table is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are indeed fantastic sculptures. Especially the secon photo is fine. Thank you for sharing at
    MosaicMonday

    Have a very good time

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the moon on a table - it reminds me of a dolls house somehow. Thanks for linking up and for sharing your snaps with #MySundaySnapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some very effective pieces there, Jim. Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful sculptures! Take care, have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved all the sculptures, great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning sculptures, my favorite was moon on the table. Thanks for sharing with Garden Affair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message. Jim.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...