A very typical Chinese mural, looks lovely. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jim.
Mural looks amazing
wunderschön
Lovely muralHappy MondayI am 13 0n the linky todayHappy MondayMuch love
WoW, es precioso el mural. Me encanta. Saludos desde España
Hmmmm, yummy!
My kind of place. I love pasta anything.Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop. Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ☺
I love this one! Noodles AND dumplings -- must be a luxury soup! Here we just get one or the other.
A very good painting at this mural . Thank you for sharing at MosaicMonday Greetings by Heidrun
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message. Jim.
A very typical Chinese mural, looks lovely. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jim.
ReplyDeleteMural looks amazing
ReplyDeletewunderschön
ReplyDeleteLovely mural
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday
I am 13 0n the linky today
Happy Monday
Much love
WoW, es precioso el mural. Me encanta. Saludos desde España
ReplyDeleteHmmmm, yummy!
ReplyDeleteMy kind of place. I love pasta anything.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ☺
I love this one! Noodles AND dumplings -- must be a luxury soup! Here we just get one or the other.
ReplyDeleteA very good painting at this mural . Thank you for sharing at MosaicMonday
ReplyDeleteGreetings by Heidrun