The Centennial Bakery building is located on the corner of Forest Road and Bridge Street, in the southern suburb of Hurstville. This corner shop bakery and residence was built in 1888, which was the centenary of European settlement in Australia. It was saved from demolition by the Hurstville Historical Society who organised its restoration, leading up to the Australia's Bicentennary in 1988. It became the St George Regional Museum, housing collected items from the region's historic past. In 1998, it became the Masonic Society offices and museum.