This clock tower is located along Brodie Avenue at the former Prince Henry Hospital site, in the eastern suburb of Little Bay. The clock was made in Blenheim, Germany in 1878, brought to Australia for the Sydney Exhibition held in the Domain in 1879. It was moved to the Botanical Gardens in 1882 and later to Bourke as the town clock. In 1898 it was erected at the Coast Hospital on a wood and corrugated iron tower. The three storey high brick clock tower with a copper roof and wind vane was built in 1953 as a memorial tower dedicated to those that served in the World War 2 airforce.