The facade of the former Sydney Arcade is located along King Street. Sydney Arcade was designed by Thomas Rowe and built in 1881 in the Victorian Free Classical style. It was Sydney's first arcade and connected King Street to George Street through an L-shaped arcade. It was used until the 1950s when it became part of a Coles Variety Store, a discount department store. When a new office building was built in its place in 1998, the facade was restored and a retail space was created, now the home of Hugo Boss.