The Sydney Conservatorium of Music is part of the University of Sydney, School of Music. This is the main entrance, along Conservatorium Road, which is part of an extension that was built in 2001. The original Greenway Building, which sits alongside it, was built as the stables for the nearby Government House in 1821 and converted to the Conservatorium of Music in 1916. The Conservatorium High School is a selective, co-educational and specialist music secondary school also on this site. The raised metal lettering of the signs create shadows on the sandstone facade.
Linked to: Signs, Signs