A good weather
If there was a path, it might be a lovely place to take a walk.
So beautiful
Nice palm tree shadows.
I'm following you around today! Ha! #SundayBest
Beautiful. I love the gentle ripples.
It looks a little disconcerting for some reason, but those palm trees are quite lush. Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.
I have not seen trees like this. So unique and pretty!All the best.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message. Jim.
A good weather
ReplyDeleteIf there was a path, it might be a lovely place to take a walk.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful
ReplyDeleteNice palm tree shadows.
ReplyDeleteI'm following you around today! Ha! #SundayBest
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I love the gentle ripples.
ReplyDeleteIt looks a little disconcerting for some reason, but those palm trees are quite lush. Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.
ReplyDeleteI have not seen trees like this. So unique and pretty!
ReplyDeleteAll the best.