...thanks.
I like the brickwork.-Soma
I am assuming these shops and homes were built in the Interwar Era i.e the 20s and 30s. Art Deco was my favourite style then and now, but it seems some painting updates are now needed.
They recently painted two of them black which I don't think looks good with the red brick. Maybe a dark beige would be better.
Looks beautiful
It has a character
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message. Jim.
...thanks.
ReplyDeleteI like the brickwork.
ReplyDelete-Soma
I am assuming these shops and homes were built in the Interwar Era i.e the 20s and 30s.
ReplyDeleteArt Deco was my favourite style then and now, but it seems some painting updates are now needed.
They recently painted two of them black which I don't think looks good with the red brick. Maybe a dark beige would be better.
DeleteLooks beautiful
ReplyDeleteIt has a character
ReplyDelete