This mural is on the wall of a supermarket in the inner west suburb of Balmain. "Mirrung gawa nuru" is an indigenous artwork which translates to "Belonging to Water Country".
I really think it's a beautiful mural. In a supermarket? Where a lot of people are in a rush and might not pay much attention to it? Maybe it really deserves a better spot.
I like this
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous mural!
ReplyDeleteNice colours, quite a striking mural. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jim.
ReplyDeleteNice mural
ReplyDeleteHave a good week
Much love
I really think it's a beautiful mural. In a supermarket? Where a lot of people are in a rush and might not pay much attention to it? Maybe it really deserves a better spot.
ReplyDeleteIt's above an entrance so customers would view it on arrival and departure.
DeleteBeauti-and meaningful one.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful mural
ReplyDeleteI really like this mural. Have a great week!
ReplyDelete