I don't think I knew they parked there....#Allseasons
I've seen them around the harbour but this was the first time I saw their mooring.
Great shot of the tug boat. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!
Great view of the harbour!
Beautiful pic
How neat to see so many boats there! I love this one...what a good photo!
Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message. Jim.
I don't think I knew they parked there....#Allseasons
ReplyDeleteI've seen them around the harbour but this was the first time I saw their mooring.
DeleteGreat shot of the tug boat. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteGreat view of the harbour!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pic
ReplyDeleteHow neat to see so many boats there! I love this one...what a good photo!
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.
ReplyDelete