This former ferry wharf is on the shore of Botany Bay, in the southern suburb of Kurnell. A passenger ferry service operated between Kurnell and La Perouse from 1890 to 1974. Ferry services ceased following severe damage to both wharves after a major storm event. After some repairs, it is now used as a viewing platform. New wharves are currently under construction for a ferry service to resume.