Thursday 1 September 2022

Napoleon Plaza, railway station entrance (Theme Day: My Superpower)


A view of the entrance to Wynyard railway station from Napoleon Plaza, on the corner of Napoleon Street and Kent Street. The large glass awning covers stairs and escalators down to the pedestrian tunnel called Wynyard Walk which links Barangaroo to Wynyard railway station. A glass lift is on the right and the Western Distributor off ramp is above. My Superpower for theme day is taking a photo without any people around. I wait around until all the people have moved out of shot to get that perfect photo.
Linked to: Signs, SignsTheme Day.

10 comments:

  1. Ha, that depends on what you concider a perfect shot I guess. A photo with a human in it is always better if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do sometimes like to include humans for perspective. But often think they make the place look messy. 😉

      Delete
  2. I love the shot, Jim. You must be very patient to get no people in such a large space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very interesting design indeed. Great lighting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect twilight blue of the sky and sunset reflections in the office buildings.

      Delete
  4. That's not easy to do in most busy cities. Great idea for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shot Jim, I wish people would move out of the way when I try to take photos but it doesn't happen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message. Jim.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...