The former Children's Court on the corner of Albion Street and Commonwealth Street, in the inner city suburb of Surry Hills. It was designed by Walter Liberty Vernon in the Federation Academic Classical architectural style and built in 1911. The first separate Children's Court was held in Ormond House at Paddington from 1905 until 1911, when it moved to this specifically built court building. It has ben heritage listed for its impact on girls and boys affected by the juvenile justice system between 1911 and 1983. The building has since been used by the Sydney City Mission and a range of community organisations.