The Ranger's Residence in Centennial Park sits on the crest of a small hill near the Robertson Road Gates. The house was built in 1899 and designed by Walter Vernon in the in the Federation Arts and Crafts architectural style. It had been used continuously as accommodation for park staff and rangers until 2008. The Centennial Park and Moore Park Trust restored it and built the picket fence around it in 2010. It is currently is the head office of Conservation Volunteers Australia.