Monday 21 October 2019

Green Square, murals

This artwork is on a hoarding around a development work site at Green Square, in the inner city suburb of Zetland. Further back are two recently completed apartment blocks. "Birds of Australia" is an artwork which depicts Australian Native birds in a colourful and playful display. It was created by Egg Picnic, an illustration and design studio devoted to wildlife conservation set up by designers and birders Camila De Gregorio and Christopher Macaluso.

6 comments:

  1. I really like it, lots of different birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be bird week with the murals this week :) Looks pretty Jim. I saw similar ones in Sydney's CBD.
    Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birds everywhere I look in mural form this week. I love to see your native birds. So very different from ours, I fear. This was a remarkable find and sheer beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message. Jim.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...