This shrine is located on the grounds of St Brigid's Catholic Church, on the corner of Marrickville Road and Livingstone Road, in the inner west suburb of Marrickville. The Monastery was built here in 1915 and St Brigid’s Church was opened in 1921. The Shrine was built in1931 as a gift from E.J. Falvey to Reverend Casimir Maguire for his work done. It houses sculptures which depict the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ.