The entrance to Dalgety's Bond Stores along Munn Street, in the inner city suburb of Millers Point. The heritage-listed former warehouse complex was built in 1875, providing storage space for the nearby shipyards. The steep fall of the site reveals three more storeys below, addressing Hickson Road adjacent to the wharf. The warehouses were redeveloped in the 1970s and are now used for commercial office space.
Linked to: Shadow Shot Sunday.