This artwork is located on the side of an apartment building along Treacy Street, in the southern suburb of Hurstville. This indigenous map is an aerial view of the immediate surrounding area, created by artist Darren Charlwood, who is also an Aboriginal educator and national parks ranger.
Linked to: Monday Mural, Mosaic Monday, Aww Mondays.

I love that interesting kaleidoscope of lines and colour. Have a great week. I am joining you at Mosaic Monday.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely 😍
ReplyDeleteMural looks amazing
ReplyDeleteA greatful artwork of Darren Charlwood. I admire him. Indeed I'm a fan of indigenous Art.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at MosaicMonday
Greetings by Heidrun
Beautiful and I love the colors.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ☺
I love this stylized map -- so attractive!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful mural Jim. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.
ReplyDeleteNice one. Happy Monday
ReplyDeleteMy post today
HERE
Much love
Preciosos colores. Saludos desde España
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Love the design.
ReplyDelete