Wednesday 25 October 2017

Bondi, Sculpture By The Sea

High Tide by Tsukasa Nakahara
Sea Eagle Glyph by G.W. Bot
Arrowhead Dark Night Shine by 
Rangerer by Xia Hang
Space by John Petrie
The 21st annual Sculpture by the Sea is the world's largest, free to the public, outdoor sculpture exhibition. Sculptures are located along the two kilometre coastal walk from Bondi to Tamarama from 19 October to 5 November 2017. These sculptures are along the cliffs in the eastern suburb of Bondi with backdrops of North Bondi, Bondi Beach and the Pacific Ocean.

12 comments:

  1. I think I like the first best, it seems to fit the scenery better than the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..fantastic. i Love the First One.
    Best regards
    Susa

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful sculptures, but it took a while until I "saw" the dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to your pics from this event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. High Tide by Tsukasa Nakahara is so beautiful, so Australian! My husband still considers himself a Bondi Boy, albeit a middle aged one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool sculptures, especially that first one!
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/10/blacksmiths-at-work.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband still considers himself a Bondi Boy, albeit a middle aged one :)


    แตกใน xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message. Jim.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...