Monday 1 January 2018

Circular Quay, walkway (Theme Day: Photo of the Year)

A view of the walkway along the western side of Circular Quay, beside First Fleet Park at The Rocks. A cruise ship is moored at the Overseas Passenger Terminal in front of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and a whale watching cruise boat has just departed from the Circular Quay ferry wharves. The view is from the walkway beside Cahill Expressway above Circular Quay railway station.The photos I posted of this  walkway in the past year were my favourites and were also the most popular with readers so I've posted another one here today. The first two can be seen here and here.
Linked to: Theme Day, Amaze Me Monday, Blue Monday, Through My Lens.

14 comments:

  1. Definitely one of my favourite shots Jim.. happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great photo! It deserves to be Photo of the Year!
    Happy New Year to you, Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful composition here !
    Happy New Year, Jim !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo!
    Happy New Year 2018!
    Best wishes
    Calendula

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to be on that ship, away from our current sub-zero weather in Minnesota. Lots of activity in this photo! Happy New Year and may you be blessed with good health and much happiness in 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! I visited Sydney (and Hobart and Melbourne) last January and loved this harbor. You've got a terrific city that I hope to return to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, I was there ten years ago, beautiful city! Happy 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That's one big cruise ship! I love the photo for all of the activity, all of which seems to be pointing in the direction of the ship. Visiting Australia is on my To-Do list, but not on a huge ship like that. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great shot. It makes me want to get on a plane and fly over there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful and busy waterfront. Nice shot for the theme day. Happy new year and all the best to you in 2018!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message. Jim.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...