The Botany War Memorial is located in Boralee Park, on the corner of Bay Street and Daniel Street, in the eastern suburb of Botany. It was unveiled by Governor Sir Walter Davidson KCMG on May 5th 1923. It features a luted granite column surmounted by a sphere and crown, resting on a sandstone and granite base on three steps. The names of soldiers have been engraved on polished granite. Inscription reads: Their name liveth evermore.