The former Valhalla Cinema is located along Glebe Point Road, in the inner west suburb of Glebe. The cinema opened in 1937 as the Astor and operated until 1959. It reopened in 1968 and operated until 2005 under various names such as the Filmor Red Star Cinema, the New Arts Cinema and the Curzon Cinema and the Valhalla from 1979. The heritage listed façade and row of shops were designed by Kaberry & Chard and built in the art deco style. The cinema was converted into offices in 2008.