Dunbar House is located along Marine Parade in the eastern suburb of Watsons Bay. This heritage listed house was designed by Mortliner Lewis and built around 1837. In 1854 it became the Marine Hotel and later the Greenwich Pier Hotel and the Royal Hotel until 1923. It then became the Vaucluse Municipal Council Chambers until 1948 when amalgamation with Woollahra Council took place. It was refurbished in 2010 and is now a cafe and events venue.