The Anderson Stuart Building is located on the University of Sydney campus, in the inner city suburb of Camperdown. This heritage listed building was originally designed by James Barnet, Colonial Architect and built in 1884-90 in the Elizabethan Revival architectural style. Walter Liberty Vernon, Government Architect 1909-12 added north west and north east extensions. In 1922 the Professor of Architecture Leslie Wilkinson completed the north facade, inserting a pavilion between the earlier wings. Each addition has been designed to complement the earlier stages of the building. It houses the Faculty of Medicine.