This heritage listed shop is located along George Street at The Rocks. It was built in 1891 in the Victorian Italianate style architectural style as part of the adjacent former ASN Hotel. The shopfront was altered by Tooth & Co. in 1928 as part of changes made to the adjacent hotel. In 1983, an 1890s shopfront was constructed although it is not an exact reconstruction of the original since those details were unknown. It is now the home of the Zia Pina Pizzeria.