The former Australian Steam Navigation Company Hotel is located on the corner of George Street and Argyle Street at The Rocks. The ASN Co. Hotel was built in 1891 in the Victorian Italianate architectural style. The building was extensively altered by Tooth & Co. in 1928. In 1983 the building was again extensively remodelled to function as a police station with the 1929 detailing removed and the 1890s Italianate details reconstructed. The police station later moved into the building across the road in 1998 and then in 2007 this became the home of the Guylian Belgian Chocolate Cafe.