These heritage listed buildings are located along George Street at The Rocks. The Fortune of War Hotel was designed by the Tooth & Co. resident architect and built in 1922 in the Californian Bungalow architectural style. The Fortune of War Hotel claims to be the oldest pub in Sydney since the original was built on this site in 1828. The former English, Scottish & Australian Chartered Bank was designed by William Wilkinson Wardell and built in 1886 in the Gothic Revival architectural style. This sandstone building now houses an Italian restaurant.