"Leigh Hall" is located along Liverpool Road, in the western suburb of Enfield. It was built in 1886 in the Neo-Georgian Revival architectural style as the Methodist Theological College. The name commemorates the Rev. Samuel Leigh, the first Wesleyan Missionary to the colonies. In 1974, it became the United Theological College following a merger between Leigh College (Methodist), Camden College (Congregational) and St Andrews College (Presbyterian). In 1987 much of the land was sold for residential development but Leigh Hall was used for the Australian College of Languages, teaching English to overseas students or recent migrants until it relocated in 1998. It is now occupied by the Australian International Academy, an Islamic private school.