Monday 14 November 2022

Bondi, Sculpture By The Sea

Turbulence by Richard Goodwin
CoV 2 Corridors by Hilde A Danielsen
Daydreaming by Wayne Z Hudson
Pythagoras 1984 by Ron Robertson-Swann OAM
Out of the Red and Into the Blue by Philip Spelman
Right to Left by Ionas Kaltenbach
Tomb of Atreus by Ayako Saito
Global Minuet by Michael Le Grand
The 24th Sculpture by the Sea was located along the two kilometre coastal walk from Bondi to Tamarama from 21 October to 7 November 2022. These sculptures were located in Marks Park, in the eastern suburb of Tamarama with a backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, Bondi Beach, North Bondi and Bronte.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting your photos of these sculptures. I love the motorcycles on a pole with all their unique shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some of these are odd, but I enjoyed looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how long it took you to take photos of all these sculptures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a while because I'm very patient and wait for most people to move out of the way.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message. Jim.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...