Wednesday 1 May 2024

Zetland, sculpture (Theme Day: Cyclists)

"While I Live I Will Grow" is an installation of living artwork on the site of the former South Sydney Hospital, in the inner city suburb of Zetland. It was created by Maria Fernanda Cardoso and consists of Queensland bottle trees and a sculpture of sandstone blocks arranged in pairs, one on top of another, in a spiral. A cyclist has abandoned their share bike here.
Linked to: Wordless WednesdayMy Corner of the WorldCommunal GlobalTheme Day.

5 comments:

  1. I have bicycle in similar color. Unfortunetly mine is not electrick. Plenty of sweat in summertime.. Fine photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this shot, Jim. Your share bikes are very colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. Not sure I find this to be "arty" - looks rather stark to my eye. Chacun a son gout.
    Thanks for sharing, thought, at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2024/04/too-funny-not-to-share.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message. Jim.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...