This former theatre is located on King Street, in the inner city suburb of Erskineville. While it is technically located in Erskineville, it is close to St Peters railway station and was in fact known as the St Peters Theatre, when it was a World Picture Palace. It was designed by Emile Sodersten in the Federation Romanesque architectural style and built in 1927. The cinema closed in 1960 and the building was subsequently used as a warehouse. It now houses a gym upstairs and shops on the street level.