This former warehouse building is located at the corner of George Street and Hickson Road at The Rocks. Bushells Warehouse was built in the late 1800s in the Victorian Free Classical style. It was altered by the Government Architect, W.L. Vernon, who designed the additional floors and remodelled the eastern façade to harmonise with the additions in the Federation Warehouse style. In 1923 it became the headquarters for the Bushell's Tea Company, which utilised the building for sorting, blending, storing and packaging tea and coffee, until 1975. It is now used for retail, commercial and office space.