The Lewisham West Light Rail Stop entrance from Malthouse Way, in the inner west suburb of Summer Hill. This stop is on the Central to Dulwich Hill Line of the Sydney Light Rail Network, beside a new development site. The former Mungo Scott Ltd flour mill in Summer Hill opened in 1922 and was used as a processing facility for wheat grown around New South Wales until 2009. The site was redeveloped in 2019 to create residential apartments and terrace houses. The heritage main building contains commercial and exhibition spaces and a community centre.