The Enmore Theatre is Sydney’s oldest and longest running live theatre, located in the inner west suburb of Enmore. Originally built in 1908, it opened to the public as a photo-play theatre in 1912. It was extensively renovated in 1920 and a number of times since then, so that it includes elements of Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Moderne and Art Deco styles of architecture. In 1969 it was renamed the Finos Theatre and screened Greek language films until the 1980s when audiences declined. The building was refitted and reopened in 1985 with its original name of Enmore Theatre. This photo is from a couple years ago when Australian rock band Jet were playing.