These heritage listed terrace houses are located along Gloucester Street at the Rocks. They were built in 1914 in the Federation or Edwardian architectural style and are good examples of public housing constructed in this era. The terraces stand in the block between Gloucester Street and Cambridge Street. Gloucester Street was raised in 1910 which means the pavement in front of this building is not aligned with the road. The terraces have been continued to be used for public housing until recently when the state government has decided to sell high-value public housing properties.