This heritage listed commercial building is located along King Street, in the inner city suburb of Newtown. This two storey building is adjacent to the Mission Uniting Church and is part of the school hall built in 1890. The front section of the hall was demolished in 1916 and replaced by these shops designed by Alfred Newman and built in the Federation Free style. It was once home to Bray’s Music Store but now houses a florist and a Latin restaurant. The outdoor tables have currently been removed due to social distancing regulations but customers can sit on the chairs when they wait for their takeaway orders.